Saturday, October 22, 2022

Sitter/Slave/Domme Part One—A new BDSM tale of corruption and submission!

 Hello all! I have a new story on sale today, one I'm happy to share a selection of with you all here below! 

Free Demon Mind Control Story Sample Below


Jennifer has never fit into the small town life of Lakeshore. Her boyfriend is a dope, her friends are shallow, and her community college classes are a bore. Worse of all, her only outlet—writing dark, seedy erotica stories about unfortunate women in dangerous situations—is looked down upon by most of the town.

But when a dark and mysterious newcomer moves to town, the ruggedly handsome scientist and artist Maron Drake, she finds herself inexplicable drawn to the older man. His steady, confident, and commanding demeanor leaves butterflies in her stomach, and she doesn't even know why.

Now, when Jennifer agrees to babysit for Maron, she soon finds there's more to him than a quietly confident single father. As it turns out, Maron Drake is also a expertly skilled dominant, one who reveals a dark, seductive world to Jennifer, one of pleasure, obedience, and submission.

And all it takes one slip of judgement. One moment of weakness for Jennifer to find a door flung open in her mind, her body, and the very concept of what she wants in life.

Sitter/Slave/Domme is a multi-part series around themes of seduction, corruption, submission, and rebirth. You can find it on sale here on Smashwords!

Excerpt from Sitter/Slave/Domme Part One

"When... when did she pass?" I asked, my throat dry.

He said nothing for a moment, before saying, simply, "When Suzy was born."

"Oh."

He nodded, staring at the canvas, a canvas he'd been working on for years. He stared at the painting of his late wife, wiping a single tear away from his cheek. "I miss her often, but I cherish every day that I got to spend with her."

And standing there, staring at this man, open and strong and earnest, I felt something come loose inside of me.

I knew the thoughts running through my head were wrong. I knew it. But it didn't stop the stirring inside me.

I didn't care if it was wrong.

I wanted to kiss him.

I wanted to kiss him so badly.

I... wanted to make him feel good.

It felt like I was floating as I neared him. His scent enveloped me, drove my hunger onward. I was aware of my own body, my own needs. My heart was pounding and my skin was tingling.

I was confused.

Confused, and so very, very turned on.

I reached out and touched his arm.

He looked at. "Jennifer, are you all—"

I reached up and kissed him. I couldn't help myself. My lips met his, and I felt my body flood with heat. I expected him to pull me away. Expected him to stop me.

But he didn't.

His hands rested on my hips, slowly sliding up my waist

My tongue brushed against his and I moaned softly as every ounce of reason and restraint melted from me. Only then, gently, did he pull me away. His taste remained on my lips. On my tongue.

"Jennifer," he said slowly. "I'm not sure what that was for..."

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling drunk with his taste. With his touch. "I just... I just..."

I felt my nerve fleeing, but only then did I realize his hands still held my waist. He held me there, gently, but firmly.

"Tell me," he said, and something in his voice was like a current up my spine.

I gulped, and found my lips moving to obey. "I... I just... I just wanted to make you feel good."

For a moment, he only stared at me with those piercing blue eyes. "Is that so?" he finally said.

I felt my face grow hot. "I...Yes. It was dumb. I... I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry..."

Mr. Drake Drake shook his head. "It wasn't dumb. Wanting to comfort someone isn't dumb. Wanting to make someone feel good isn't dumb. They're both sweet, lovely things."

He slid his hands back to my hips, moving lightly, his fingers resting along the curve to my ass. "You're a very beautiful young woman, Jennifer. But you act like you don't know it."

I blushed, feeling something melt between my thighs.

This is wrong. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be doing this.

"Are you afraid, Jennifer?" he whispered, his eyes burrowing into mine.

"Yes," I said.

"Would you feel more comfortable if we stopped? Do you wish to leave?" and he started to take his hands off my hips.

A jolt of panic ran through me, then. Before I could stop myself, I pressed forward and kissed him again. He was expecting it this time, and didn't stop me. He didn't push me away.

The way he kissed was so different from Chad, different from any other boy I'd ever kissed. They had kissed as if they were assaulting my mouth. Moving their lips and shoving their tongue as far deep into my mouth as it could go, often clacking their teeth on mine.

But Mr. Drake didn't do that.

He kissed with a gentleness, a softness. With strength. With passion. He kissed like someone who actually knew what they were doing.

And I found myself craving it.

I found myself craving him.

Our tongues danced together, and I felt my pussy flood with heat. My body pressed against his, my breasts pressed against his chest. My leg pressed to his thigh, and my eyes grew wide when I felt his manhood through his slacks.

He was big. He was big, and it scared me.

Mr. Drake sensed my changed, and slowed. "Are you all right?"

I felt embarrassed. Frustrated. Young. "I've... I've never..."

"I understand," he said, taking my hand. "It's not something we have to do."

But the problem was, I wanted to. I wanted to so bad.

I looked up into his calm, patient face. "It's not that. I... God, I want this. It's just..." My lip trembled. "I don't know what I'm doing..."

"OK," he said gently. "Do we mean that in a 'please slow down' way, or in a 'I want some help way'?"

I swallowed. Every emotion I'd ever had was roiling inside me. "The... the second one," I said in a small voice. My eyes fell down to his shaft, straining the fabric of his slacks. "But maybe not that yet, please? I'm... I... don't think I'm ready for that."

Mr. Drake chuckled. "Of course." He smiled at me. "Then would you like me to show you other ways to... feel good?"

I nodded. "P-please," was all I could manage with my shaking voice.

***


If you liked this story, and want to continue reading it, you can find the story available at Smashwords!

No comments:

Post a Comment