Saturday, March 5, 2022

Brother Reclaimed Part Two — Over 9K words of deliciously deviant hypno-incest fiction!

Jack thought he was giving one last goodbye, but his sister had other plans. 

Brother Reclaimed Part Two is out for purchase. Free preview after the jump!

Free Incest Erotica Story Chapter Below



Awakened form his dream, he finds himself trapped in a mansion full of Alice's horny, mind-broken servants. Mind reeling with lust and no longer even sure of his own memories, each passing minute Jack can feel his resolve fading. Will he escape his sister's clutches, or sink back into incestuous debauchery under her control?

This is the second part of a three part series of love, incest, and mind control. This deviant little tale involves scenes of BDSM, hypnotic sex, and brother/sister incest.

Get the Ebook here on Smashwords.


Brother Reclaimed Part Two

JACK WOKE UP slowly, his eyes fluttering open as his mind struggled to remember where he was. His vision was a blur, but his attention steadily drew downward towards an increasingly insistent sensation at his crotch.

His vision slowly resolved to reveal a wide bed with thick, rumpled covers pulled aside. The sheets lay drawn to his thighs and a young woman, dressed in a crisp, evocative maid’s uniform, was sitting on the edge of the bed and stoking his cock with her hand.

The surprise left him unable to move. "Wha... Where am I?"

The woman cast a sly glance his way. "I see you're awake," she said, her motions on his shaft slow and steady. "You had grown... excited in your sleep and I... well... I just couldn't help myself..."

"What?" Jack said, his voice hoarse from the dream. "What's going on? Who are you?"

She smiled at him, a seductive expression that made her look like a devil come to tempt him. Her dark brown hair came down into a long braid. Her outfit looked professional, yet cut to show off the generous curve of her breasts and thighs.

"My name is Sarah. I serve at the will of the Mistress, your sister. She instructed me to take care of you after you fainted the yesterday." She let her fingers trace teasing lines up and down his lengthy cock. "It's been my greatest pleasure to see to your well-being..."

"No... I"m not..," Jack said, trying to shake his head. He knew the danger of those lovely sensations running down his shaft. He knew he wasn't supposed to have them. His sister was trying to break his mind. To undo all the work done to help him. "You... you have to stop..."

Sarah pouted, her delicate features becoming more and more mischievous as she looked at him. "Are you certain? Mistress said I should see to your every need." She giggled as Jack's cock twitched in her hand. "And you seem like you need this..."

She wasn't wrong. Jack could feel the need within him like a great underground lake. He'd buried it so well, so thoroughly, but each gentle stroke along his sensitive skin was like a pile-driver striking further and further down, seeking to unearth that hidden part of him.

He felt the pressure of her hand, the softness of her flesh as she stroked his member. It was almost too much to bear. "I'm... I'm sorry, but I can't," he said.

The servant stared at him, and it was like she could read his mind, knew how weak his resilience was. "You're... sure you want me to stop? Would you prefer I... used something else instead?"

Jack groaned softly, knowing how little there was in him left to resist. He never should have come. Alice was going to have control over him again. He could feel it at the edges of his mind.

Sister's Perfect Fuck Machine.

"Sarah," came a familiar voice. Jack turned to see his sister at the door to the bedroom. "What are you doing?"

A bashful look came over the servant. She slowed her movements on his manhood to a stop before removing her hand and looking down. "I... I apologize Mistress. My enthusiasm overtook me."

His sister snorted. "I see that. Regardless, I told you not to touch him like that. You were to see to his health, not his cock."

Jack stared at his sister. She dressed more casually than when he'd last seen her, closer to how she existed in his memory. Her raven hair was down, and he could see it was longer than he remembered, falling past her shoulders. She had a tight designer t-shirt on, its fabric straining against her magnificent tits. The shirt cut short at her midsection, exposing a pierced midriff.

Her eyes locked on his as she neared him. "I'm sorry about that, Jack. My girls get... carried away sometimes. I didn't mean for them to do that without asking."

Jack's cock still ached from the woman's touch, yearning for the finish denied it. It took all his concentration to force the feeling to subside, an act made even more difficult under his sister's smoldering gaze.

"What did you do to me?" Jack said, pulling the cover over his throbbing erection.

Alice sat on the bed as he pushed himself up. "You mean other than putting you in a bed and making sure you were all right?"

"And having your servant girl jack me off, yes."

"OK, I'll take the blame for that, but you passed out on your own, brother."

The memories, fuzzy at first, slowly solidified back into his mind. "And you think that learning that my sister is some kind of malevolent hypnoqueen didn't have anything to do with that?"

Alice crossed her arms, a fain smile on her lips. "There was a time that hadn't seemed such an unpleasant proposition to you, Jack."

"That was before I got help. What we did was sick, Alice. What you did to me was sick."

"Are you referring to the things we did to our minds, or the things we did with our bodies? Or did your therapist differentiate the two when she told you how you were supposed to feel?"

Jack felt a surge of anger but no words came when he opened his mouth. His thoughts churned with emotion and memory. "I didn't come to talk about that."

"All right, then. What did you come to talk about? Before you passed out, I mean."

For a long moment, Jack said nothing. "I needed to see you one last time. To tell you..."

Tell her what? That he hated her? That she didn't control him anymore? That they never should have done what they did? That his dreams were leaving him unsure what was even real anymore?

That he still loved her, despite everything?

"To tell you goodbye," he said, finally.

Alice's face was unreadable, but when she looked away, she wiped a single tear from her eye. "I understand," she said. "I know mom didn't really give us much chance for last words."

"I'm sorry for that."

Alice shrugged. "It wasn't you. I know how Mom is. She doesn't handle not getting her way very well."

Jack felt a tug in his memories. One more set that had slowly come unearthed with the strange turmoil of the past few weeks. He rubbed his temples, the memories with them bringing a low ache to his mind. He remembered the anger when his mom had kicked Alice out. How furious he was with how she treated her. Of his mounting frustration as she kept them apart. Cancelled phones. Confiscated keys. More than anything, just her general, unrelenting insistence.

"You can't keep me from seeing my own fucking sister, Mom. I'm a goddamned adult."

"Adults don't act like degenerates, dear. I don't know what she did to you. She made you as broken as she is, and I won't let her do it anymore!"

When did it change? When did he figure out what his mom was right? That his sister had done something to him to make him... succumb to her like he did?

He hadn't realized he'd just been sitting there till Alice spoke again. "So you're going to Seattle? For college?"

"Yeah," he said. "My therapist says I'm ready to go back again. That I'm well enough to."

"She did, huh?" She arched an eyebrow. "What grand breakthrough have you made?"

The words "She was finally confident they got rid of all the stuff you did," came to his lips, but it didn't seem prudent to say.

"She feels I've processed everything enough to safely engage with life again."

A smile played at the edges of Alice's lips. "And that engagement includes seeing me again one last time?"

Jack laughed. "Not in the least. Mom freaked out, of course. I had to sneak out."

"Oh, my."

"Shut up. You were doing the same, not much older than I am now."

"True," Alice rested her chin in her hand. "So what about it then, brother? Was it worth it?"

Jack paused, a lump suddenly in his throat. He hadn't even realized the ease with which he had slipped back into talking with his sister. It was that dark connection his therapist warned him about.

But that didn't explain the warmth he felt. A warmth that had been gone so long he barely recognized it. His thoughts and feelings continued to tear at him.

"I don't know, Alice. What you do... I don't understand it. It scares me and makes me feel like I can't trust you."

"I... can understand that," Alice said. "I may be... a little used to having my way with people unconditionally." Alice blushed at this, and seeing it made Jack's pulse quicken.

She sighed. "It's just that there's only one person I've wanted to share... everything of myself with, and that was you, brother. That was probably safer when 'everything' didn't involve... well, you know."

Gazing back into his eyes, she said, "I'm not sorry I told you, but I'm sorry I did it like I did. I'll tell you anything you want to know. Answer any question."

Jack felt a yearning in him. To stay, and just... talk with his sister more. But the fear was still there, too. Mixed with his confusion made everything seem too risky. Too dangerous.

"I rally should go," he said. He glanced down at his bare chest. "After I find my clothes, anyway."

Alice's eyes drop, and he knew when she turned away it was so he wouldn't see her expression. Past her, on the far side of the bed, her servant turned with a fervent expression. "Oh! Mistress!"

His sister cleared her throat. "Yes, Sarah?"

"It is unsafe for Mister Jack to be driving at present! He suffered a mild concussion when he fell. He needs to wait at least another twenty-four hours before he operates any kind of vehicle."

Jack frowned. "I need to get back to get ready for my flight. I really shouldn't have been here this long."

Not least because Mom is already going to go fucking mental, he thought.

"Jack, head injury isn't a joke," Alice said, rising to stare down at him. Her voice was soft, and he felt himself flush under her gaze. "You're lucky you didn't break your neck."

"Fuck. I know," he said, looking away. Then something struck him. "Wait, how does she know I have a concussion?"

"I told you," Alice said. "I sent her to look after your health. She's qualified. She’s an M.D."

Jack's eyes went wide. "What?" He looked at the slender woman in the tight uniform that was equal parts professional and slutty. "You have a doctor for a… for a maid?"

A smirk crept up Alice's lips. "I've a lot more than that."

He stared, dumbfounded. "This really is insane."

Running a hand through Jack's short, dark hair, Alice said, "I know. And you're stuck in it another day, I'm afraid. Look, if you want to come out and talk some, I can show you my place and tell you anything you want to know before you ship off, forever after. Otherwise, you can chill in here till you have to leave. I'll even send some food for you so you don't starve."

Jack stared at his sister, trying to let his roiling mind just settle on a single emotion to feel towards her. The feelings were too jumbled, and he couldn't make any sense of them. The only thing that stayed consistent was the steady arousal between his legs.

He took a long, slow breath. "I'll come out. Assuming you haven't trashed my clothes somewhere."

For a split second, he saw something in her face. Excitement? Hope? She ran her hand through her hair, and it was gone. "Check the dresser," she said, standing. "There's some stuff in there to fit you. Just come when you're ready."

She paused near the door, her eyes settling on Sarah. "I still need to deal with you."

The woman's face fell slightly. "Yes, Mistress."

Alice took her hand gently, and had her place them against the cream-colored wall, her legs spread. "You got too excited, did you, Sarah?"

"Yes, Mistress," she murmured. "He looked too good. I... I couldn't help it."

She ran a hand down her dark brown braid. "You wanted to feel his hot cock inside you?"

"Y-yes..."

"Um, Sis?" Jack began.

"Sorry, brother. I really do have to make sure my girls know their place," she said, running her hand down the girl’s ass, grabbing the hem of short skirt and sliding it upward, giving Jack a perfect view of her ass and pussy.

Jack felt his cock stir. "I just..."

"One second," Alice said casually, and then leaned into the woman. "I don't care how much you wanted him. I expect you to follow my every word."

"Yes, Mistress..."

Jack's mouth dropped as he watched his sister slip two fingers into Sarah's exposed pussy, making her whimper and squirm. "A wet pussy isn't an excuse to disobey."

"Yes--aaah!--Yes, Mistress!"

"Until I say otherwise, you aren't to come. Not by yourself, or with anyone else. Do you understand? I own your pleasure, slut. And disobedient girls get it taken away."

Sarah nodded, her cheeks red. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good," Alice said, slipping her fingers in and out as she seemed to consider something. Her eyes drifted towards Jack, settling on his unmistakable erection.

The mischievous grin that he knew so well rose on her lips. Jack felt his stomach sink. "Oh, no... I'm not doing..."

"Oh, hush, Jack. I won't make you do anything naughty you don't want to." She looked back at Sarah. "Slight change, slut. You're going to stay just like this until my brother leaves the room. Until that time, he gets to do whatever he wants to your body. Fuck it. Punish it. Tickle it. I don't care. You took free rein over his body, he gets it over yours. Do you understand?"

The young woman shuddered. He could hear the excitement in her voice. "Y-yesss!" She moaned as his sister's fingers worked in her pussy with increasing urgency, her breathing growing heavier and more ragged with each second.

Jack could see the dark delight in his sister's eyes as she tormented the girl’s slick cunt. It surprised him how quickly the girl's pleasure rose. He could hear the utter need in her strangled cries.

"If your disobedient slut body satisfies my brother, and he forgives you your transgression, you may come. If he doesn't... It will be very long time before your cunt feels anything but sweet, desperate need."

Alice pulled her fingers out from Sarah and slapped her ass, hard. The moaning girl's ass jiggled delightfully as she did it several more times, each time drawing deeper and more needy noises from the girl.

"Why are you doing this?" Jack said, trying to control his arousal and failing miserably.

"To make sure my servants stay nice and obedient," she said with a cool and casual ease.

"You know what I meant."

She shrugged, her eyes locked on Sarah as she spoke. "Maybe I want to give you options, brother. No matter what happens, how I feel and what I want isn't going to change."

When she looked at Jack, her eyes almost seemed to burn him with want. "Just want to make sure that's clear."

"It was always clear."

She gave Sarah a final slap so hard it left a red hand-print on the woman's ass. "Then I did it because I'm horny and like the thought of you fucking my girls. Pick the one you want."


***

To see the full story of Jack's descent of incestuous deviance, check out the links above!


If you liked this story, you may enjoy my other works found on Smashwords!


No comments:

Post a Comment